Information That Is Collected
Data That the User Provides
- Invitational codes for user playlists.
- User's voted songs, added songs, and added playlists.
- The location of the user's music queue in geo coordinates.
- The location of the user when the app is in use.
Data Collected From Spotify Accounts
- User name and other profile information including profile image.
- Limelight obtains an access token from Spotify and other grants, which Limelight encrypts, to enable persistent user authorization through Spotify. Limelight complies with OAuth 2.0 standards.
- User playlists and their data including name, images, and tracks.
Data That Limelight Shares
Limelight does not and will never share any data that it collects other than to the services which are required for the Limelight app such as:
- Amazon Web Services
How the Information Is Used
- User profile must be obtained for authorization of certain Spotify features such as music streaming,
modifying a playlist, creating new playlists, and deleting playlists.
- Limelight may read, modify, add, and delete playlists to/from a user's Spotify account for the right use.
- Limelight may read user information obtained from Spotify and Limelight and store it in Amazon Web Services.
- Users may request, vote, add, and delete songs in a playlist.
- Users may find local music queues/playlists.
- Users may host a discoverable music queue through its location in coordinates.
How to Contact Limelight Support Services
Anyone may contact the developer of Limelight, Richard Franklin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.